Thursday, January 9, 2014

Break down

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing much."

"What are you doing back nowadays?"

"I don't know, looking for a job...?"

"Do you want to stay?"

"I don't know, I'm not sure...maybe I'll leave again..."

"Then why bother?"

"Because I have to, and I should..?"

"When have you ever done things because you should?"

"I don't know. This seems too crazy."

"What is?"

"Leaving."

"You are not as brave as people say."

"I never said I was."

"Do you like it here?"

"No, I don't. I'm not sure."

"What are you sure about?!"

"I don't know... I..."

"What do you want?!"

"I don't know!!!"

"Then why are you leaving?"

"I... want to see him again."

"But you can't!"

"Why not?"

"It's impossible...."

"....if I don't try."

"This is home."

"This doesn't feel like home."

"Everything you have is here."

"That doesn't mean I can stay here."

"Where can you go?"

"Anywhere but here."

"How?"

"I have a plan."

"Is it going to work?"

"I think so, I don't know..."

"That's not good enough...!"

"I.. I..."

"What DO you know?! You can do better than this..!"

"I can't think."

"You need to..."

"Stop it."

"But..."

"No, get out..."

"You have to..."

"Please, just leave me alone."

"I can't.."

"Go away!"

"You can't hide."

"Let me sleep."

"You have to wake up."

"I can't find a reason to."

"It won't go away."

"At least it will, for now."

No comments:

Post a Comment